Pro Life Vote!
Please email your New Jersey legislators As Soon As Possible!
March for Life January 21, 2022
Adoration for Life!
If you can't make it to the March please come join us for all day Adoration from 9AM to 6PM at All Saints.
Novena for Life!
Join in the 9 Days for Life on January 19th!
In an abundance of caution, the Bishop recommends
masks be worn by
anyone attending Holy Mass until further notice.
us every Sunday on Comcast Channel 22 at Noon or
on Facebook 10AM https://fb.me/e/18a3oqDqS
for the livestream of Sunday Mass. God bless you!
January is Dedicated to the Most Holy Name of Jesus!
Christmas Flower List
Thank you for your generosity!
Pastor - Rev. Peter Idler
Deacon - Russell Davis
Deacon - Sam Nasuti
Monday thru Friday: 8AM
1st Saturday 9AM beginning November 2021
Saturday - 4:00 PM Mass
Saturday - 7:00 PM Espanol Mass
Sunday - 8:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 12:15 PM
Wednesdays: 4PM to 6PM
Saturdays: 12:30PM to 3:30PM
on the porch of the Rectory
Tuesday - 8:30AM - 4:00PM
Wednesday - 8:30AM - 3:00PM
Thursday - 8:30AM - 4:00PM
Confessions will be on the porch of the Rectory!
Wednesdays 4PM to 6PM
Saturdays : 12:30PM to 3:30PM
Enter through Dock Street driveway
- If you test positive or come down with Covid-19 symptoms, seek and get treatment. Early treatment is the single most important step towards good outcomes and full recovery. Whether you are vaccinated or unvaccinated, early diagnosis and treatment are key.
- If you feel sick for any reason, the old advice of staying home from work or school still holds. Get tested for Covid-19 if you think it might be that.
- Boost you immune system with healthy habits. Light exercise such as a daily walk. A full nights sleep. Have a goal to lose 10 lbs. There are dietary supplements that boost immunity. Ask your physician what is right for you. The list includes but not limited to: Vitamin D(the most important for the winter), Zinc, Vitamin C and Quercetin.
- With Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years celebrations, you will be with family and friends. Ventilation and filtration make homes and rooms safer for people to gather. This can be improved in many ways: A fire in the fireplace, virus grade filters on the heater system, letting the heater blower run while guests are over, a floor standing HEPA filter unit in the room with the guests or simply opening a window if it isn't too cold.
- Have a happy and blessed Christmas. Being with family and friends boosts immunity and especially happiness. Remember, if you do come down with Covid-19 get tested and treated.
A profound and heartfelt thank you to everyone who donated to or prayed for the success of our Sanctity of Life Diaper Drive. Every diaper, wipe, and even toy in a very tangible sense saves lives, supports the Sisters of Life in their vocation and promotes a culture of life. It is thanks to every one of you that our first Diaper drive was a success. We had a total of 3,034 diapers and over 150 packs of baby wipes. The Sisters of life were overjoyed and extremely grateful for all of the donations they received. We cannot thank everyone enough for having such loving and generous hearts.
It is beautiful to see what a loving parish family we are! A Mass is being said for the Special Intentions of all those who donated to this wonderful cause. -The Vargas Family
Laps for the Hungry
Saint Mary's students donated $1,000.00 to our Saint Martin De Porres Food Pantry. Bud Birmingham and Vince Ciarlante were grateful to receive the donation.
The Bishops of New Jersey have reinstated the obligation to attend Mass on Sundays and Holy Days of Obligation as of June 5th & 6th. Please see the link provided:
October 2021 Albums
September 2021 Albums
Consecration to St. Joseph
Consecration to Saint Joseph
Anyone, who has prepared for the Consecration to Saint Joseph, may make it at any time.
(If you are interested there will be other opportunities throughout the year)
Here is a quick video to show you how to sign on to FORMED and get great Catholic content: https://vimeo.com/358387590 All you need is an Email address and our zip 08332
Mass times are as follows:
Saturdays 4 PM and 7 PM (Spanish Mass)
Sundays 8 AM, 10 AM and 12:15 PM (please note the 9:30 AM is now 10 AM)
Mass from All Saints will be televised on Comcast Channel 22 Sundays at 12 Noon
Live streamed on the All Saints Facebook page at 10 AM
Please tune in and join our parish family.
Mass can also be found on the following channels:
EWTN on Dish Channel 261, Direct TV Channel 370 or Comcast Channel 15 or 1668, which airs Mass daily at 8:00 AM, 12:00 Noon and 7:00 PM.
6 ABC shows Catholic Masses on Sundays at 5:30 AM.
Time to become Prayer Warriors!
Join us in praying together throughout the day via telephone.
6:30 PM Rosary Daily
3:00 PM Chaplet of Divine Mercy Daily
Join our Prayer Call:
Dial 1-712-432-3900 then enter 966052# and you will join the group.
There will be announcements and updates at the beginning and the end of the prayers. Spread the word and join with the All Saints Parish family.
No Clothing Accepted!
We are sorry but due to health and safety concerns we can no longer accept clothing, shoes, bedding, stuffed animals, or toys etc.
Diocesan Covid 19 Prayer
Scholarship Available to Parish of All Saints Parishioners
Parishioners of The Parish of All Saints are eligible for a scholarship
to St. Mary School in Vineland (Kindergarten through grade 8).
In order to be eligible you must be an active member of the Parish of All Saints.
For more information contact: Mrs. Carol Kirchman/Advancement Director
at 856-692-8537 x 324 or [email protected]
June 2021 Fatima Procession
Blessed Mother's Birthday 2020
Honoring Our Lady
Christ is Risen ALLELUIA!
The Alleluia was unearthed and we can sing out Alleluia!