October is Dedicated to the Holy Rosary and Respect Human Life!
Deadlines in October
All Saints Reminders
· All Saints’ Nov 1 Feast Day Dinner – Please sign up to attend by October 24th
· All Souls Day Names to be remembered – Please get your envelopes in to us by October 24th
· Reverse Raffle Dinner Tickets – Purchase your Raffle Dinner Tickets by October 31st.
Note: Raffle Dinner Tickets will NOT be sold at the door.
· Please get the names of your deceased veterans in by November 8th for our Veterans’ Day Mass.
· Beginning Saturday, November 6th, First Saturday of the month Mass will be celebrated at 9:00 AM
The beginning of October has been very hectic. Please forgive my late email. Confirmation was wonderful. Bishop Sullivan was pleased with the class and the Spiritual Bouquet we gave him. If you didn’t get yours in don’t worry he stated he always needs prayers so keep on praying for the Bishop and the newly confirmed.
Did you see All Saints made the Star Herald with the blessing of the animals? Ralph the 60 year old box turtle was the star of the show.
There are so many things coming up!
- Seasons of Hope starts Wednesday October 20, 2021 1PM- for anyone in need of healing and support through the grieving process. (whether the loss is resent or not the healing can begin now) This is a 6 week small group program lead by Mary Anne Serra. You may register by calling 856-825-0021 or email [email protected]
- The weekend of October 23 & 24 you are invited to begin a preparation for your family Consecration to the Holy Family. You will be given a packet at Mass to pray and prepare for the next weekend when each family will be able to do the consecration at the end of Mass on October 30 and 31, 2021. https://afc.org/family-consecration/
- 40 Hours Devotion in anticipation of All Saints Day will begin on Thursday October 28th and go through until Saturday October 30 at 3PM There are sign-up sheets at the entrances and exits of the church. Please sign up and give an email so I can send out a reminder.
- Sunday October 31st at 7PM – All Saints Bonfire and feast day celebration – Hot dogs, sweet treats and some surprises.
- Monday November 01, 2021 – All Saints Feast dinner from 5-7PM, please RSVP by October 24 so we can give the number to the caterer
- Tuesday November 02, 2021 – All Souls Day 8AM Mass with Grave blessing at Holy Cross following Mass at approx. 9AM, Noon Mass with Grave blessing afterward and 7PM Mass for the souls of all who have died this past year. The All Souls Envelopes need to be in to the office by October 24th.
- Tuesday November 02, Election Day all day Adoration 9AM ending before 7PM Mass. Please sign up to spend an hour praying for our country.
- Saturday November 6th and all the following 1st Saturdays - Purgatorial Society Mass will be at 9AM
- No Religious Education classes during the Feast week celebrations – Students to attend 1-2 of the parish events this week starting with 40 Hours.
- Prayers in Holy Cross Cemetery - Say the Chaplet of Divine Mercy for the souls of the departed at Holy Cross Cemetery November 2nd through the 6th at 5:30PM
October 2021 Albums
September 2021 Albums
The Bishops of New Jersey have reinstated the obligation to attend Mass on Sundays and Holy Days of Obligation as of June 5th & 6th. Please see the link provided:
As we continue in to open up more and more, please remember we all are going at our own pace. Let us put on our Sunday best, dressing modestly in respect for our Lord;(No shorts). Entering the church in prayerful silence, so as not to disturb the people who are praying. We have been given a second chance, in gratitude let us stay to the end of Holy Mass. Be patient with one another as we return to Holy Mass and other parish events.
Bishop Sullivan has announced the following changes:
- The faithful are no longer required to wear face masks as per the CDC guidelines,
- All social distancing requirements are lifted at this time
- There will be a section designated for those who may still wish to remain socially distant. (please let your Ambassador know if you wish to maintain social distancing)
- All Catholics, who are physically able are obligated to return to Holy Mass. You may wish to seek a personal dispensation for just cause (including fear). If you are seeking dispensation please email, [email protected] or call the office at 856-825-0021 during normal office hours. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 8:30AM to 4 PM; Wednesday 8:30AM to 3PM. The office is closed on Fridays.
What has changed at All Saints:
- Ambassadors will still be there to seat you, if you request social distancing. (They will be available for questions and concerns)
- You no longer have to be seated by the way you receive Holy Communion
- When leaving Mass please exit through the Buck Street doors
Things which will remain in place at All Saints:
- Entrance to the church will be through the Depot and Grotto side doors only.
- Door will open 30 minutes before Mass.
- Collection baskets will be at the entrances into church.
- At Holy Communion each pew will exit out the side aisles and return to their seats down the main aisle
- Ambassadors will still offer hand sanitizing as you come forward, but it is optional
- Ambassadors will sanitize the church at the end of Holy Mass.
- The Communion Rail will remain in use for the distribution of Holy Communion. (Those receiving in the hand please stand, those receiving on the tongue may kneel or stand)
- Sunday Mass will continue to be livestreamed on Facebook at 10AM and on Comcast Channel 22 at 12 Noon
Here is a quick video to show you how to sign on to FORMED and get great Catholic content: https://vimeo.com/358387590 All you need is an Email address and our zip 08332
Sign the Petition
Taxpayer dollars should NOT pay for abortion.
The majority of Americans agree with this - both Democrats and Republicans.
For 45 years, the Hyde amendment and similar laws have protected taxpayers from being forced to pay for elective abortion.
The Hyde amendment has been signed into law every year since 1976, whether the Congress and the White House were led by Republicans or Democrats.
The Hyde Amendment has saved nearly 2.5 million babies and mothers in difficult circumstances from the tragedy of abortion.
An overwhelming majority of Americans, including low-income women and women of color who are most impacted by it, support the Hyde Amendment and laws that prevent government-funded abortion.
We urge you, in the strongest possible terms, to ensure that the Hyde Amendment and all similar life-saving appropriations riders remain in place during the 117th Congress and beyond.
Do not force Americans to subsidize the taking of innocent life. Oppose any bill, including any appropriations bill, that expands taxpayer funding of abortion.
Consecration to St. Joseph
Consecration to Saint Joseph
Anyone, who has prepared for the Consecration to Saint Joseph, may make it at any time.
(If you are interested there will be other opportunities throughout the year)
June 2021 Fatima Procession
Blessed Mother's Birthday 2020
Honoring Our Lady
Christ is Risen ALLELUIA!
The Alleluia was unearthed and we can sing out Alleluia!
Mass times are as follows:
Saturdays 4 PM and 7 PM (Spanish Mass)
Sundays 8 AM, 10 AM and 12:15 PM (please note the 9:30 AM is now 10 AM)
Mass from All Saints will be televised on Comcast Channel 22 Sundays at 12 Noon
Live streamed on the All Saints Facebook page at 10 AM
Please tune in and join our parish family.
Mass can also be found on the following channels:
EWTN on Dish Channel 261, Direct TV Channel 370 or Comcast Channel 15 or 1668, which airs Mass daily at 8:00 AM, 12:00 Noon and 7:00 PM.
6 ABC shows Catholic Masses on Sundays at 5:30 AM.
Confessions will be on the porch of the Rectory!
Wednesdays 12 Noon to 3 PM
Saturdays : 10 AM to 1 PM
Enter through Dock Street driveway
Time to become Prayer Warriors!
Join us in praying together throughout the day via telephone.
6:30 PM Rosary Daily
3:00 PM Chaplet of Divine Mercy Daily
Join our Prayer Call:
Dial 1-712-432-3900 then enter 966052# and you will join the group.
There will be announcements and updates at the beginning and the end of the prayers. Spread the word and join with the All Saints Parish family.
Diocesan Covid 19 Prayer
Scholarship Available to Parish of All Saints Parishioners
Parishioners of The Parish of All Saints are eligible for a scholarship
to St. Mary School in Vineland (Kindergarten through grade 8).
In order to be eligible you must be an active member of the Parish of All Saints.
For more information contact: Mrs. Carol Kirchman/Advancement Director
at 856-692-8537 x 324 or [email protected]
Merry Christmas and prayers for a
Holy and Healthy New Year!
- Keep Sunday Holy, attend Mass (mask and social distancing required) or join us below.
- Sunday Mass on Comcast channel 22 will continue at 12 Noon
- The live stream Mass will be at 10 AM Sundays on https://www.facebook.com/TheParishOfAllSaintsMillvilleNJ
- The Mass on Facebook can be accessed any time after 10 AM by going onto the page and going to the videos for the latest Mass.
- You can set your Facebook notifications for when All Saints Parish is live.
- Religious education students - Weekly attendance at Mass, in person if possible or online as noted above is expected. Comment on Facebook so we know you are there.
- We continue our daily prayer calls; 3 PM Divine Mercy Chaplet 7 days a week and 6:30 PM Rosary 7 days a week. Call 712-432-3900 Code 966052# Anyone from anywhere can call in and pray with us.
- Confessions will continue on the front porch of the Rectory with one change, Father will use the window, to the left of the mailbox as the Confessional screen, there will be a chair and kneeler placed in front of the window for the penitent, which will provide for distancing.
- If you are coming to Confession and see someone on the porch please remain at least 10 feet away from the porch for privacy.
- Confession schedule will continue to be Wednesday 12 Noon to 3 PM & Saturday 10 AM until 1 PM
July 2021 - Scammers are at it again. Please ignore/report as phishing/spam any emails received from "Rev. Peter Idler" It is not Father Idler and he would never contact you via email. They are trying to get your personal information. Please be aware.
Please be advised we are aware of attempts to try to solicit "assistance" from people on Facebook and other Social Media using the names of local clergy. Fr. Idler will never request "assistance" from anyone this way. They are also attempting to get people to send them an email. Do Not Respond!
Pastor - Rev. Peter Idler
Deacon - Russell Davis
Deacon - Sam Nasuti
Monday thru Friday: 8AM
1st Saturday 9AM beginning November 2021
Saturday - 4:00 PM Mass
Saturday - 7:00 PM Espanol Mass
Sunday - 8:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 12:15 PM
Wednesdays: 12 Noon to 3 PM
Saturdays: 10 AM to 1 PM
on the porch of the Rectory
Tuesday - 8:30AM - 4:00PM
Wednesday - 8:30AM - 3:00PM
Thursday - 8:30AM - 4:00PM
No Clothing Accepted!
We are sorry but due to health and safety concerns we can no longer accept clothing, shoes, bedding, stuffed animals, or toys etc.